925 Customized Sterling Silver Purple Tear Drop Pendant Necklace
|Material||Metal: eco-friendly 925 sterling silver, Lead, Nickel, Cadmium free|
|Plating: 18K gold plated, smooth luster, don’t fade for long time,
|Main stone: Austrian crystal|
|Size||Chain 42cm, pendant 4*1.5cm|
|Color||Different colors available|
|MOQ||Small MOQ is acceptable|
|Order||Accept small order|
|Delivery time||3-7days after deposit depend crystal pendant necklace quantity|
|Shipment||DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Aramex, EMS, by Air, by Sea, etc.|
|Payment terms||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Escrow, MoneyGram, L/C, etc.|
|Packing||1pc/opp bag + 12pcs/big opp bag + standard export carton with
|Main product||925 silver jewelry, crystal and diamond jewelry,stainless steel
|Customized style||Welcome,we can make different styles jewelry as your request|
1.Original Factory Price.
2.Eco-friendly Material,Nickle and Lead Free.
3.We can change to other material based on customer
requirement,eg.brass,zinc alloy,stainless etc. the stone can be
changed to Turquoise,magnesite,glass,agate,druzy or any other
3.Large Production Line.
5.Excellent Team Of 3D Designers.
6.Custom made design is welcome.
Our Quality requirements:
1. Confirm the carton no deformation, broken, no obvious dirty on
surface of carton.
2. Confirm products quantity and packing status accord with
customer's packing requirement.
3. Label stickers, ID tag, branding/engraved contents shall be
correct and free of defects.
4. Transportation durability: must comply with WI-QC-17 (ISTA
Procedure 1 A). product must not exhibit any damage and package
must not exhibit any significant damage.
5. Appearance and materials against approved sample and/or
6. The branding should be correct, clear and position is suitable.
7. The welding for trinket no false solider or lose welding, the
welding point should full and no mark of crater.
8. the surface of trinket should glabrous and no sand hole, crack
9. The color, position, form of print artworks should accord with
10. The gap between stone and metal should even and suitable,
The gap < 0.5mm for stones smaller than 20mm, the gap < 1mm
for stones larger than 20mm.
11. the coating of metal should no obvious chromatic aberration, no
peel off, bubble, smudge, scratch, crack etc.
12. Chains should not kink or stiffen as a result of plating.
13. Texture of metal surface should be according to sample (i.e.
polished, brushed, sandblast, etc.)
14. Logo Stamp should be present on every piece of jewelry.
15. All jump rings should be soldered closed on every piece of
16. no obvious difference compare with sample. (Acceptable
tolerance is: +/-3%).
17. Major fitting dimensions should be measured in accordance with
3D/2D file as well as compare to the approved sample.
Reliability test requirements:
1. Tension force test(for necklaces): spec.: 10 – 20 lbs.
2. Salt Spraying testing: test condition: temperature: 35±2°C,
humidity > 85%, PH value: 6.5-7.2, solution: 5%±1% NaCl
solution, test time: 24h. The surface of metal should no obvious
rust, discolor, peel off etc defects.
3. Bleeding test: take the stone into high temperature oven at 60°C
30 minutes, then use white fabric dip alcohol to wipe the heated
stone, there shouldn’t have color bleeding dye on the fabric.
4. UV testing: plating/e-coating: test 60h at 60°C, the color level
Stone: test 8h at 60°C, the color level should ≥3.0.
5. Vibration grinding test (metal that surface be treatment): test
0.5h, no bulk peeling off be found at flat area, it is accept if
the abrasion be found around edges.
Chemical test requirments:
1.Substrate materials and electroplating materials will be sent to
the 3rd party for Material composition test within every 6 months.
2. Lead content: material≤100ppm, coating≤90ppm
3.Cd content: material & coating≤300ppm
4.release of Ni content:in all post assemblies which are inserted
into pierced ears and other pierced parts of the human body, the
rate of Ni release should ≤0.2μg/cm2/week;
in products intended to come into direct and prolonged contact with
the skin should≤0.5μg/cm2/week;
Measurement uncertainty assessment of limit according to EN1811: